Springfree Trampoline Inc., Springfree Trampoline USA Inc. Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Springfree New Zealand Ltd. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and website users ("you").
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We will only use your personal information in accordance with this policy unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes.
Privacy laws in Canada and the United States generally define "personal information" as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title, or business contact information.
This policy applies to information we collect, use, or disclose about you:
- On the websites www.springfreetrampoline.com, www.springfreetrampoline.ca, www.springfreetrampoline.com.au and www.springfreetrampoline.co.nz (our "Websites").
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to or is collected by any licensed distributor of Springfree’s products or services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, payment and billing information (including credit card information), and any other identifier we may use to contact you ("personal information").
- Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature on a Website.
- Technical information, including your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any anonymized phone number used to call our customer service number.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in order forms on the Website or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- User contributions. You may also provide information such as testimonials or reviews for us to publish or display on the Website.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Third parties, for example, our business partners (including our licensed distributors).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on the Website (collectively, "User Contributions"). User Contributions include reviews, comments and testimonials related to our products and services. When you submit a comment, review, or testimonial using our Websites, your first name and region will be displayed with your review, comment, or testimonial when it is posted on our Websites. We strongly advise that you do not include any personal information, including your email address, home address, phone number as part of your User Contributions. Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk. You are responsible for obtaining any approvals, authorizations, consents, permissions or permits that are required in connection with your providing the Company with any information (including, but not limited to, any information relating to a third party).
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including what pages or products you view, search terms, how you interact with the applicable Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways, that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You can opt-out of several third party ad servers' and networks' cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool created by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada, U.S. Digital Advertising Alliance, or Network Advertising Initiative (links above). You can also access these websites to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop websites from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your product (including safety information).
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products and services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve our Websites, products, services, marketing, remarketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our affiliates.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the selling entity about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- To advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers target a specific audience (for example, men in a specific location).
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to a foreign country, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as the local laws applicable in your jurisdiction of residence. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to this policy and applicable privacy laws.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. This website utilizes essential cookies to save your site preferences and nonessential cookies to save your preferences and track your interaction with the website for analytical purposes as described in this policy. When you access the website, you will be asked to consent to the Company’s use of nonessential cookies for such purposes. If you do not consent to the Company’s use of nonessential cookies, you should click “Don’t Accept” before browsing the website. By clicking “Don’t Accept” you will disable our use of nonessential cookies; this will not disable our use of essential cookies. In addition, your browser may provide you with the ability to block cookies as well as the ability to delete already existing essential and nonessential cookies. If you do not consent, or block or delete cookies you may not be able to receive the benefits of certain features of the Site. You can customize your cookie selection at any time in Cookie Settings. For more information about tracking technologies, see Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you have opted in to receive certain emails from us but no longer wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link we have included in the email. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as part of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out by contacting us using the information provided below.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of several third party ad servers' and networks' cookies simultaneously by using the Opt-Out Tools linked to above. You can also access these websites to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop websites from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. This includes the use of physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards. Personal information is stored in secure environments at physically secure facilities and protected by industry standard security tools, and clearly defined internal policies and processes. Any payment transactions and information processing systems will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may write to us using the contact information provided below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact our Privacy Office using the information provided below.
If you delete your User Contributions from a Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us the information provided below. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or warranty. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
This section addresses rights and requirements under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (collectively, the “California Laws”). Thus, it applies only to residents of California (“California Residents”). All personal information that relates to California Residents will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the California Laws as described in this section.
The Company does not sell any California Information. The Company will, to the extent required by the California Laws, disclose, delete or take any other action with respect to any California Information. A resident of California may request (a “California Request”) pursuant to the California Laws, among other things, that the Company:
- Disclose to such resident:
- The categories of California Information relating to such resident that are collected by the Company;
- The categories of sources from whom or which California Information relating to such resident is collected by the Company;
- The purposes for the Company’s collecting California Information relating to such resident;
- The categories of third parties to whom or which the Company transfers California Information relating to such resident;
- The specific pieces of California Information relating to such resident collected by the Company; and
- If California Information is disclosed for a business purpose to a third party, the categories of such California Information relating to such resident that are disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom or which such California Information are disclosed for a business purpose; and
- Except in certain circumstances, delete California Information of such resident.
A California Request (a) can only be made twice in a 12-month period, (b) will require the collection of certain information by the Company to verify the identity of such resident, and (c) must be submitted to the Company as set forth in Contact Information and Challenging Compliance Section below. The Company will respond to any such request within 45 days after receiving such information.
The California Laws require certain additional disclosures that can be found at this link: California Privacy Disclosures. The Company will not discriminate against a resident of California for exercising any right of such resident under the California Laws, except as permitted under the California Laws.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Regular mail to:
Attn: Privacy Office
151 Whitehall Drive
Toll-free Number: (877)-586-7723
Using the web form located at: https://www.springfreetrampoline.com/privacy-policy-form/
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Privacy Office using the contact information listed above.