Smart Is: Trampoline Safety and Keeping Kids Safe
When it comes to trampolines, trampoline safety is at the top of the list for every parent. That’s why we’ve used smart engineering to design every inch of our trampoline. From our patented safety design to tgoma’s one at a time play feature, you know kids are safe and having fun on a Springfree Trampoline.
Safety Shouldn’t be an Option
Dr. Keith Alexander has redesigned the trampoline from the ground up and made jumping safe. Our smart springless design has not only changed the way trampolines work but it has eliminated the impact areas most commonly related to injuries. How did we do this?
tgoma®: Designed for one-at-a-time play - eliminating the risk of multiple jumpers.
No Springs: Our design uses flexible composite rods instead of springs, which lie beneath the jumping surface out of harm's way.
FlexiNet™: Our flexible safety enclosure is made from a strong, but soft material that cushions jumpers and prevents falls to the ground.
Hidden Frame: The metal frame is located well beneath the jumping surface where you can't land on it.
SoftEdge™ Mat: Our shock absorbent edge allows jumpers to experience the freedom of jumping across the entire surface of the mat.
Learn more about Springfree Trampoline safety features.
Safe Jumping Rules
We’ve done our best to remove the impact areas that cause injury. We highly recommend following these five safe jumping Rules to make your jump time even safer:
1. No Flips: Untrained jumpers can land on their head and neck, causing serious injury.
2. One at a Time: Having a single jumper eliminates the chance of collisions and injuries. And NEVER DOUBLE-BOUNCE! tgoma games only work with one jumper at a time removing the worry of multiple jumpers.
3. Supervise Jumping: A responsible adult should keep an eye on the jumper.
4. Safe Clearance: Keep enough space around the trampoline (we recommend 1.5 metres) to allow room for the net to flex out. It’s also important to have safe overhead clearance of 6m.
5. Keep it Locked: Zipping the net when the trampoline is not being used will keep unwanted jumpers away.