3 min read
Important Stock Update - Trampolines have arrived! Buy now for Christmas! Learn more.
Trampoline safety is at the top of the list for every parent. That is why we’ve used second-to-none engineering to design every inch of the Springfree Trampoline, so you know your kids are safe and having fun on your Springfree.
Safety Shouldn’t be an Option
Dr. Keith Alexander has redesigned the trampoline from the ground up and made jumping safe. The Springfree Trampoline patented design features have eliminated 90% of product related trampoline injuries. The key features that make Springfree the world’s safest are:
Mat rods provide the safest bounce - Instead of springs which tend to stretch and rust and trap toes and feet, Springfree’s revolutionary design uses patented flexible rods. The rods provide a smooth, non-jarring bounce and lie beneath the jumping surface, out of harm’s way.
SoftEdge™ Mat removes hard edges - Our proprietary mat is 30 times more shock-absorbent than pads found on traditional trampolines.
FlexiNet™ Safety Enclosure keeps the jumper on the trampoline - The patented FlexiNet enclosure has flexible supports to cushion jumpers and prevent falls. The jumper is directed back to the center and cannot make contact with the net rods. The zippered net also ensures jumpers cannot fall through the opening.
Frame situated beneath the jumping surface out of harm’s way – Additionally, with three layers of rust-preventative coating, our steel frames are built to endure even the most extreme weather.
Learn more about Springfree Trampoline safety features.
Safe Jumping Rules
We’ve done our best to remove the impact areas that cause injury. We highly recommend following these seven safe jumping rules to make your jump time even safer:
1. No Flips or Tricks: Untrained jumpers can land on their head and neck, causing serious injury.
2. One at a Time: Having a single jumper eliminates the chance of collisions and injuries. And NEVER DOUBLE-BOUNCE!
3. Supervise Jumping: A responsible adult should keep an eye on the jumper.
4. Ages 7 & Up: No children under age 7 on the trampoline.
5. Safe Clearance: Keep enough space around the trampoline (we recommend 4ft-5ft) to allow room for the net to flex out. It’s also important to have safe overhead clearance of 20ft.
6. No Unsafe Items: No hard items on the trampoline such as a skateboard, etc.
7. Keep it Zipped: While jumping zip the net! We also recommend locking the net when the trampoline is not being used.
Trampolines can be fun and safe. Making an investment on the world's safest trampoline and teaching kids safe jumping rules will give you peace of mind. Just remember to jump safe and have fun!
Other Articles You May Enjoy