Today is Earth Day 2012. Established in 1970, Earth Day is an annual reminder for us to think twice about the environmental issues that affect our planet. This year’s theme is “Mobilize the Earth”. Springfree Trampoline wants to play our part in helping mobilize our fans toward greener living.
Here are some simple green living suggestions you can adopt for your home, from Springfree staff in our Canadian office:
• Use earth friendly cleaning products! You can make homemade kitchen cleaners for everyday use. All you need is a reusable spray bottle filled with a mix of vinegar and water.
• Reduce waste by finishing your food at every meal.
• Whenever possible, ride the subway, carpool, bike or even walk instead of taking the car.
• Turn off extra lights and unplug appliances when they’re not being used.
• Air dry your laundry.
• Carry around a reusable water bottle to reduce your use of plastic bottles.
• Buy local foods when you can.
• Bring your own bags when you go shopping.
• Always recycle!