5. Hunt for Buried Treasure – ‘X’ marks the spot! Bury a prize (candy or toy), create a map of your backyard and watch the fun.
6. Twister on the Lawn – Grab your game of twister game and take it outside. Or if you’re feeling adventurous build your own with spray paint on the lawn.
7. Beanbag Toss – It’s easy to make your own beanbag toss game. Just grab some bowls, make score signs and set it up on the grass. Check out these cute monster ones made out of cardboard from Crafty Carnival!
8. Ring-Toss – Have a quick and easy game of ring-toss. Use old soda or water bottles, give them a coat of paint, and great ready for fun! Follow this guide from Woman’s Day.
9. Lawn Bowling – There’s bowling, garden gnomes and recycling in this fun activity from Makezine. It even comes with a printable template so you can make the gnomes too! Get the instructions here.