How it works:
- Kids must be between the ages of 6 -12 years to be eligible to participate
- The moves are simple and are designed for an entry level participant
- The session are facilitated by a qualified trampoline instructor and go for a maximum of 60 minutes
- A parent or guardian must remain onsite during the session (we’ll make it enjoyable for you too!)
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the session and a Springfree goody bag!
- Children under the age of 6 are welcome to come along but they are unable to participate in a session
SYDNEY: 14th – 18th January 2013
MELBOURNE: 21st – 25th January 2013
Times: Will depend on how many kids are interested but when registering we will ask for your preferences.
REGISTER NOW to take part:
Click HERE to register for the SYDNEY Kids Basic Trampoline Moves
Click HERE to register for the MELBOURNE kids Basic Trampoline Moves