Community Fun Day for a Local Autism Centre!
Irabina Family Fun Day
Location: Melbourne Experience Centre - 672 Warrigal Road Oakleigh South
Date: Saturday 17th March 2012
Time: 10am – 2pm
This weekend we will be hosting a community Fun Day at our Melbourne Experience Centre to celebrate our association with Irabina Childhood Autism Services.
No two people with an Autism Spectrum Disorder are exactly alike but what is certain is that all children LOVE to jump! Repetitive movement is a frequent and calming motion for many children with ASD, and jumping is a natural, healthy action, which can be beneficial to children’s mental and physical development.
Irabina is a local specialist early childhood intervention service that provides family centred programs from the time of diagnosis to school entry for children and their families who are challenged by Autism Spectrum Disorder.http://www.irabina.com/
We are hosting a fun day specifically for them, their families and the broader community to help raise money and have a good family fun day!
- Gold Coin Donation at the door PLUS a raffle draw (to help raise funds for Irabina with some fantastic prizes!)
- Balloon Twisting presentations
- Balloon twisting and Face painting for all of the kids (and kids alike )
- Interactive Story telling on blankets and rugs
- Giveaways from Springfree™ Trampoline (Tattoo’s, balloons, stickers)
- BBQ and drinks
- As well as lots of Jumping on the World’s Safest Trampoline – 6 models available!
A huge thank you to Face Fiction for supplying the Major Raffle Prize!!!
To buy a Springfree Trampoline visit, www.springfree.com.
To watch our new miniseries, visit www.springfreetrampolinereview.com.
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/springfree for exclusive content.
Follow us on Twitter @springfree to chat with our team.