Springfree™ Trampoline Basic Trampoline Moves
Proposed Dates: Monday July 4 – Friday July 8
How it will work:
1. You and your family must be in Sydney between July 4 and July 8.
2. Kids must be between the ages of 4 -12 years to be eligible to participate.
3. The lesson will go for a maximum of 30 minutes with professional Trampoline Instructors
4. One parent must remain on site during the lesson (we’ll make it enjoyable for you too)
5. The kids will all receive a certificate of completion at the end to keep and show family and friends.
Will depend on how many kids are interested but when registering we will ask for your preferences.
Kids just wanna have fun so don’t tell them about all the benefits of trampolining…
- It’s a great cardiovascular workout aka Fun Exercise
- Develops confident body movements both on ground and in the air
- Builds strength
- Challenges the mind and body to achieve the goals set.
If your kids be interested in participating in basic trampoline lessons during the July school holidays at our Ryde Display Centre…