Here at Springfree™ Trampoline Australia we are celebrating a ‘Young Person of the Year’ in our midst.
Belinda, a sales and customer service consultant in our Sydney office was announced as the 2010 winner of the PCYC Young person of the Year.
When asked why do you think you were the chosen one she said, “It was completely unexpected. I had no idea I was even nominated but it might have something to do with my success in table tennis last year.”
And success it is.
Here is a list of her achievement from the last two years alone;
- Australian Representative 2006-2009
- U18 Aus Women’s doubles winner 2008-2009
- Australian Commonwealth Youth Games representative held in Pune, India 2008
- World Junior Circuit U18 women singles Semi-finalist 2009
- First Australian to represent Oceania in the World Junior Circuit finals in Tokyo, Japan 2009
- Australian Representative to compete in World Junior Championships in Colombia 2009
- Rank 1 in NSW Women U18 2009
Belinda has been associated with the PCYC since 2002 and they have supported her through a full sponsorship for her table tennis activities since 2006. Belinda said this award made her feel like all the hard work and effort she has put into table tennis over the years has paid off.
The official awards ceremony will be held on 11th September 2010 in Bathurst. Woohoo – Go Belinda!!!